Where Bedbugs Hide
Customers often wonder what they could have done to avoid a bed bug infestation. The truth is, infestations aren’t always due to property owners’ errors. Bed bugs can travel from location to location via clothing, furniture, or other belongings from the infested site.
Once on the scene, bed bugs like to hide in your bed frame, headboard, box springs, and mattress. You can also find them under area rugs, inside dressers and night tables, within curtain folds, behind pictures on the wall, and even inside electronic components.
Watch for dark brown or rust-coloured stains on mattress pads, bedding, box springs, or other areas listed above. In some cases, you may see actual bugs on the premises. Once you do, call us right away.
Trusted Experts, Guaranteed Results
For information on what needs done prior to pest removal, see:
- Bed bugs feed on humans and animals and use their blood to grow and reproduce.
- Bed bugs do not transmit disease to people.
- Bed bugs live close to where people sleep, rest or sit for long periods of time.
- Bed bugs are active at night and generally hide during the day.
- Do not try to treat bed bugs yourself. Contact a pest control service for effective removal of bed bugs.