Old Island Pest Control is currently seeking a service technician to join our team
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 250-384-7597
Pest & Urban Wildlife Technician
Old island Pest Control – Victoria and Nanaimo
Servicing residential and commercial accounts. Essential skills for this position are: ability to work independently, reading and writing, documenting, excellent communication skills, customer service, working with others, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, continuous learning, good driving skills. Minimum grade 12 graduation required. Must be able to obtain applicators license. Must have valid BC drivers license. Must be able to pass a criminal record check. We will consider candidates with or without previous experience.
Salary is based on experience. We offer company vehicle and RRSP group benefit plan.
Old island Pest Control will provide training for the following:
- Inspection buildings and exterior areas to detect signs of infestation and to determine the type of treatment required.
- Mix and safely apply insecticides
- Installation and baiting of live traps and animal exclusion
- Clean out areas that harbor pests.
- Advise clients on how to prevent pest infestation
- Provide estimate of costs.
- Available to start ASAP
- $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 Yearly,
- Piece work
- Company Vehicle
If you meet these requirements and want to pursue a career with Old Island Pest Control